2016/17 Cheer Squads
- The Cheer program has limited # of spaces, so unfortunately we cannot take everyone.
- Posted rosters are final; there are no 2nd Tryouts.
- Being on a 15/16 RHS Cheer team does not guarantee being on a 16/17 team. Every year is a new year.
- If you did not make a cheer team this year, we encourage you to consider one of the many other sports (volleyball, soccer, basketball, track, etc) or activities offered at Royal High School.
2015-16 Highlight Videos
- To support Royal High School’s athletic teams by promoting school spirit and good sportsmanship through the unification of the student body, alumni and fans.
- To provide a positive and supportive leadership role in the school and community by demonstrating team cooperation, personal integrity and accountability.
- Carry on a tradition of excellence by producing high caliber spirit and competition cheer squads.
- Promote Pep Squad Members and the advancement of their skills at and beyond the High School Level.
- Support Pep Squad Members as they enhance their Academic Goals.