LIBRARY HOURS 7:30am - 4:00pm, Monday through Friday
The purpose of the Royal High School Library Media Center is to promote the enjoyment of reading and to ensure that students are effective users of ideas and information. The Library Media Center seeks to create an environment where students have access to organized resources and research guidance that enable them to become lifelong learners and active participants in a dynamic society.
The Royal Library Media Center consists of over 15,000 books. The Library Media Center has 29 computers available for book catalog searching and internet research. In addition, a computer lab of 40 computers is available and is reserved for class groups. Two unique features of the Library Media Center include the Airwatch Weather Station and the seismograph displays.
- Students need to respect others' rights to quiet study or research.
- Students MUST have a pass from their teacher to be in the Library during class time.
- NO food or drinks are permitted in the Library.
- Students need to respect materials, equipment and furniture.
- Please do not return unwanted books to shelves. Place them on the book cart.
- Return or renew books on time!