Schedule changes may be made for the following reasons only:
1. Student is lacking a graduation requirement.
2. Course prerequisites were not completed with a minimum required grade.
3. Prior teacher approval, as required, was not obtained.
4. Student previously failed course with same instructor.
5. Error in schedule:
a. wrong course assigned
b. no course assigned
c. duplicate course assigned
6. Level class sizes (counselor or administrator may change a student’s program to level class
size for maximum learning environment).
7. SCHEDULE CHANGES REQUESTED BY STUDENTS OR PARENTS FOR SPECIFIC TEACHERS CANNOT BE HONORED.